How Alpha Delta Gamma became a Pokemon Go Channel?! Part 1 !!

There is always a Back-Story behind every venture, and my YouTube Channel Alpha Delta Gamma, was no different than any of those, like every newbie who wanted to start a YouTube channel, even i was confused on what should my YouTube channel be based on, I hail from a nation where some things are literally worshiped like the game of Cricket! or a TV show like Game of Thrones, so these were my initial and obvious choices.. So i decided to start a YouTube channel based on all of these rather than being more specific about a subject. If you bother to scroll all the way down on my channel www.youtube.com/c/alphadeltagamma , you will find different types of videos starting with a Drone Shot of an Old Church, then you will surely stumble upon some crazy Game of Thrones theories, and then as time progressed, I was in my second year Computer Science engineering, 2016s when a new game called "Pokemon Go" got launched!!

 This was like a dream come true for me and most of the 90s kids, Catching Pokemon in Real World!! How cool is that?! Every Pokemon Fan, at some point would've dreamt about catching a Pikachu in real life or battling your neighbor with your mighty Charizard! Pokemon Go was not just a game, It was a Fantasy, that was bound to change how everyone played a game! I was so excited about this game that i recorded a gameplay of me catching an Aerodactyl, wanting to share the video with my friends, instead of a private upload, i wanted to try my luck on the YouTube platform, and there began my channel officially "Alpha Delta Gamma", that video crossed over 120k views! way beyond my expectations, every YouTuber has a breakthrough video that's gonna change his/her entire channel and this was mine: Aerodactyl Video ,if you went on to watch that video, you might be getting ready to comment about my bad editing and I totally accept it :P For me YouTube has always been a constant learning process, and makes me better than every yesterday, but is this it?

 Is this the entire story of the #1 Pokemon Go Channel in India, well eventually there was a bitter-sweet incident which almost made me delete my channel after the viral Aerodactyl Video ,but why?! Find out on Part 2 ;) , and as a sneak peek, here's how my logos changed over the years! #alphadeltagamma




Comments

  1. Do u really like Pokemons very much? I'm also loving it even I was from 2k04😅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manav bhai!!! Really love your tweeter and YouTube channel. Me and my brother have done lots of speed raids earlier.. even now also I follow your post to do raids. A big thanks to you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Youtube channel...🤘🤘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment